Friday, January 13, 2012

A Night at the Four Seasons


I recently had the pleasure of attending a fabulous spa slumber party at the new chic Four Seasons Hotel in Baltimore!  The hotel along with Engaged Magazine hosted a group of DC wedding planners to come check out the new property.  We were indulged with some serious pampering - ie, an amazing facial and superb 5 course dinner in Wit & Wisdom tavern.  The next morning we had a beautiful breakfast and really got the full tour.  The modern hotel is pretty much all glass with sweeping views of the downtown harbor from every angle.  I never wanted to leave my suite!  Thank you SO much to Katie Shannon (CSM) and Martha Morningstar (DOC) at the Four Seasons for being hostesses with the mostest.  I can't wait for my first wedding here in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment